Hybrid Mobile App Developer – ReactNative_Flutter
Job Type: Full time - Remote
We are looking to hire a talented Hybrid Developer ( ReactNative/Flutter) to design, build, and maintain the next generation of applications. And also a development manager oversees the end-to-end software feature lifecycle and contributes code alongside the team’s developers. You’ll track the progress of every project, updates and keep a laser focus on using the unique capabilities of mobile devices.
Hybrid Mobile App Developer – ReactNative/Flutter An experienced developer to help in the design, development, & delivery of hybrid mobile app also integration of mobile apps with third-party systems & applications. Design software components, systems, features & implement full-stack & core features.
A senior-level Hybrid Mobile Application Developer to manage a critical project for one of our biggest clients in the entertainment, eCommerce, and Instant messenger domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting-edge technology applications.
Experience: 3-8 Years of experience in Hybrid Mobile applications.
Job Description:- Responsible for developing applications for iOS / Android / Windows phones using Ionic Framework, React Native, Flutter, or Cordova (or two of them).
– Must have experience in the development of a Hybrid Mobile application using Flutter / React Native.- Good to have knowledge in plugin implementation in Mobile Apps, Geo-fencing based Location service applications.
– Exposure to integrations using middleware technologies and web services SOAP, REST, JSON XML.
– Debugging skills with Browsers Developer Tool Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN or GIT
– Collaborate within a team environment in the development, testing, and support of software development project life cycles- Develop web interfaces and underlying business logic.
– Prepare any necessary technical documentation.
– Perform and develop proper unit tests.
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
– Perform additional duties as determined by business needs and as directed by management.
– Good analytical, organizational, and problem-solving abilities.
– Good at prioritizing the tasks and commitment to complete them.- Strong team player/customer service orientation. Demonstrated ability to work with both end-users and technical staff.
– Good to have the implementation of Firebase and Google Kits
– App Store Build process for Mobile App ReleasesResponsibilities and Duties:
– Frameworks (Ionic Framework, React Native, Flutter or Cordova, etc)- Management Skills
– Can manage team, work, client, deadlines, etc
– Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
– Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
-Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure
-Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specification skills: hybrid mobile app developer, hybrid mobile app programmer, mobile Application developer, flutter, react-native
Your primary focus will be developing high-end applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
- Designing and building mobile applications for Android/Apple’s iOS platform using technologies React Native, Flutter, Ionic, Cordova etc..
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store & Play Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Develop custom applications that solve business needs on various platforms
- Enhance, maintain, and troubleshoot existing applications
- Integrate internal and external applications using custom and 3rd party SDKs, APIs, and web services
- Create coded unit and integration tests
- Work with quality assurance, developing against test plans, and correcting defects
- Participate in all aspects of Scrum, including but not limited to daily stand-ups, estimation meetings, demos, and retrospectives.
- Work with the Innovation team to assist in translating business requirements to technical requirements
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Collaborating with product managers, test leads and designers
- Establishing charter and norms for a new team
- Growing the team through mentorship and hiring
- You have at least 3 years of mobile development experience
- You care deeply about a great end-user experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Application or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Knowledge of iOS and Android back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.