Mobile Appication Developer
Job Type: Full time - Remote
About the role
We are looking to hire a talented iOS, Android, Hybrid Developer (two of these three) to design, build, and maintain the next generation of applications. And also a development manager oversees the end-to-end software feature lifecycle and contributes code alongside the team’s developers. You’ll track the progress of every project, update and keep a laser focus on using the unique capabilities of mobile devices.
Your primary focus will be developing high-end applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
To ensure success as a Developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of mobile development Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C, Android studio, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, you should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before final release.
- Publishing application on App Store & Playstore.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Develop custom applications that solve business needs on various platforms (iOS, Android, Hybrid.)
- Enhance, maintain, and troubleshoot existing applications
- Integrate internal and external applications using custom and 3rd party SDKs, APIs and web services
- Create coded unit and integration tests
- Work with quality assurance, developing against test plans and correcting defects
- Participate in all aspects of Scrum, including but not limited to daily stand-ups, estimation meetings, demos and retrospectives.
- Work with the Innovation team to assist in translating business requirements to technical requirements
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Managing a team of 3-4 software developers
- Collaborating with product managers and test leads
- Establishing charter and norms for a new team
- Growing the team through mentorship and hiring
- You have at least 5 years of mobile development experience
- You have 1 year of people management experience or equivalent experience as a non-managing software team lead
- You care deeply about a great end-user experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Application or Software Engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, Android Studio, React native, ionic and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principals and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.